Thursday, April 22, 2021

“Where are the Admirals?” “Where are the Generals?” “Where are my Fellow Veterans?”

 Via John



April 22, 2021

 Somebody needs to say it…  Somebody needs to ask… 

             On 17 August 1955, President Dwight D. Eisenhower prescribed a Code of Conduct for members of the Armed Forces of the United States.  The purpose behind establishing the Code of Conduct was to inform and equip each service member serving in a combat unit of their basic responsibilities when engaged in combat, or if they were captured by enemy forces.  Containing six articles, the first and sixth articles are particularly impactful reminders of the mission of the Armed Forces, and the complete dedication required of each member to complete their mission.

Article 1

“I am an American fighting in the forces that guard my country and our way of life,
I am prepared to give my life in their defense.”

More @ Stand Up America US

No comments:

Post a Comment