Monday, May 10, 2021

Do Kids Need to Get Sick?

 Tom Sowell

I have been attempting to talk with my kids’ private school, as well as starting with their religious school, into – at the least – setting criteria for when the mandatory mask-wearing can be dropped.

Just as I had asked Mayor Maskolini about the criteria for dropping the Nashua mandate, I was told by the headmaster that the policy would not likely change regardless of any information I sent them.  But really, how can one totally ignore information like this:

Facemasks in the COVID-19 era: A health hypothesis (emphasis mine). 

More @ Granite Grok

2 comments:

  1. As much as I respect Mr. Sowell at times I disagree with him.
    For some problems there ARE solutions. They may not be pleasant
    solutions but they ARE solutions. And no 'trade offs' are required.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Reminds me that Walter Williams is no longer with us which is saddening. :(

      Delete