Saturday, May 1, 2021

Is This How The Deep State Pays Off The Swamp?

Theories about how the deep state pays off RINO's and other establishment actors include money laundering through large book deals.

I have been thinking about this one for a couple of weeks now.

Seriously, I was in Target recently, and as I passed their book section I could see all the political books and autobiographies front and center on their shelves.

My thoughts?

Who the hell reads these things? I consider myself an avid reader, and I have NEVER picked up a politician’s latest book.

Why are these people getting $1 million books deals for books no one is going to read? I passed by those shelves and they were all stocked to the brim…..as in no one is reading them.

More @ WLT

8 comments:

  1. You forgot the Million dollars to Fauci.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just ONE of the many ways the swamp uses to suborn people.

    ReplyDelete
  3. To those who do not know, these book deals are nothing but payouts to those in high position who are loyal to the puppet masters. I am unable to recall thevwho and where, but there is ample evidence of this.

    A very recent example of this is the book no one read (and the entire 1st printing bought out by a subsidiary of the publisher) b6 the whore aka heels up. Also, cankle's book, What Happened? was a poor seller - as expected - and also bought by a subsidiary of the publisher. Graft is the answer to explain these 'book deals. It is money laundering through and through.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Graft is the answer to explain these 'book deals. It is money laundering through and through.

      Not Yours To Give, By Davy Crockett
      https://www.sunlituplands.org/2007/08/not-yours-to-give.html

      Delete
  4. The Deep State calls it: "income equity".

    ReplyDelete