Sunday, August 29, 2021

Chase Bank Goes Full Woke, Cancels Gen Flynn’s Credit Card Over “Reputational Risk” Let's make them go broke...

 

 Red Voice Media

Just when you thought corporate wokeness couldn’t get any worse, it does.  General Michael Flynn announced in his Telegram channel today that he received a letter from Chase Bank informing him they know longer want his business.

The letter stated:

Update: We are closing your credit cards

After careful consideration, we decided to close your credit cards on September 18, 2021 because continuing the relationship creates possible reputational risk to our company.

Flynn responded via Telegram, “Chase Bank has gone full blown woke! They need to deal with their own reputation instead of persecuting my family and I. DOJ dropped my case for their own egregious government misconduct, appears you weren’t that lucky with the DOJ. I guess my America First political views don’t align with yours. Your loss 💪🏼🙏🏼🇺🇸”

12 comments:

  1. Boycott Chase (a Rockefeller company).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone please note!
    Chase also supplies many, many of the debit card machines to businesses. They also take their cut from every transaction.
    If you are ready to pay and the machine is marked "Chase" or "Chase Manhattan" please try to pay cash. The vendor will also keep more of that money.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will go to Chase tomorrow and shut my accounts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is classic fascism..... in communism the government does all the dirty work....directly. In fascism they co-opt big business and make THEM do all the dirty work. That way those in power can pretend their hands are clean. And these days Big Business/Big Tech are MORE than happy to do the dirty work for the commie left.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So now businesses are declining customers based on political status. What's next, based on religion?

    Man, I did NAZI this coming.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, I have a chase credit card and as soon as it is all paid off, (2 months( I will cut the card up and I will let them know why in no uncertain terms.

    ReplyDelete