Saturday, August 14, 2021

The Avalanche Has Already Started…

Arizona 96 mile Trump Train Staging Rally - 2020/10/25

Maricopa County, Arizona, went for Biden after this?

Preface: There are very few forms of communication that cannot be misunderstood – let alone folded, twisted, and mutilated by malicious intent. Nonetheless, let me attempt to start off by saying the following: I am an American, and do not wish for violence in this country or indeed any country, whether on a local scale, regional, or national. I do not wish to see people hurting others, nor arson, or beatings, or any asymmetric warfare techniques to be used against anyone, Left or Right, or Hashem forbid an actual civil war. I state, clearly, that such things are the last thing on my mind. In other words, I just want to be left alone and do not want The Switch to be thrown whether in America or elsewhere: 

More @ Granite Grok

4 comments:

  1. Everybody wants to be left alone. It aint happening. Thats so far in the rearview you cant even see it. I dont know how its gonna play out but I know its gonna be ugly and bloody on the ground floor. Best git yer mind right boy or night in the box

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. This is getting some serious traction. :)

    ReplyDelete