Wednesday, September 8, 2021

Gold Star Mom Invites Donald Trump to Son’s Funeral: ‘I Love You And America Loves You’

 Gold Star Mom Invites Donald Trump to Son’s Funeral: ‘I Love You And America Loves You’

Shana Chappelle, the mother of one of the 13 U.S. service members killed in the terrorist attack on Kabul airport last month, invited former President Donald Trump to her son’s funeral in a Facebook post, saying “[i]t would be such an honor to meet the real President of the United States of America.”

The story: Chappelle, Gold Star mother of 20-year-old Lance Cpl. Kareem Nikoui, wrote on Facebook last week, “I would love if somehow my President ( you Mr. Trump) could be present as i lay my Beautiful baby boy Lance Cpl. Kareem Nikoui to rest.”

More @ RTM

2 comments:

  1. I would not be the least bit surprised if DJT makes an appearance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Damned if he does, damned if he doesn't, as far as media is concerned, so I believe he should go for it, though I imagine he has advisors who will tell him no.

      Delete