Thursday, September 2, 2021

The Committee to Support and Defend

 

Greetings,

I reach out to you today with another note of thanks for your willingness to serve on the Committee to Support and Defend.  I also come with an update.

You may be aware that after helping the American Constitutional Rights Union (ACRU) institute the Committee to Support and Defend, I answered a call to run for political office.  This new calling requires so much of my attention that I have had to step back from my role heading up the Committee.  Together with ACRU we have identified the best person to serve as the new officer in charge of this important project.

As you can see from the news today, America needs us.  The Committee is going to prove to be a critical part of America’s future.  I believe, firmly, the Committee’s work is an important extension of the oath each of us took when we first pledged to support and defend the Constitution of the United States.  That’s why I’m so pleased to introduce you to Colonel Frank Bragg, who will be leading our charge moving forward. 

Colonel Bragg will be supported by Tracey Miller who may also reach out to you from time to time, with additional information and actionable requests.  I hope you will give them the same time and attention you have provided to me and General Arbuckle, who continues to head our parallel project at Flag Officers for America.

Thank you for all you have done to date – and I thank you in advance for the work I know you are about to do.  We will be calling on you. 

I’ve attached Colonel Bragg’s bio for your review.  I also want you to see our updated website:  www.committeetosupportanddefend.com

Very Respectfully,

Lt. Col. Allen West (retired)

No comments:

Post a Comment