Saturday, September 11, 2021

Maybe a parody though it's not listed on the site: Biden Orders VA To Withhold Health Benefits From Unvaccinated Veterans

 Via Mike

 Biden Orders VA To Withhold Health Benefits From Unvaccinated Veterans -  Delaware Ohio News

“I am homeless and do not care whether I live or die,” said former Marine Tony Franks, aka Tony Who Gives a Fuck About Any Of This Shit. “The only shot I want is one to the head."

“There will be no exceptions to this policy,” Biden said. “If you walk into a VA hospital for cancer treatment and aren’t vaccinated, the shot will go up your behind before you start chemo. 

 

President Joe Biden has ordered the Department of Veterans Affairs to withhold healthcare benefits from unvaccinated veterans as part of an aggressive new initiative to combat the COVID-19 pandemic.

Beginning November 1st, any veteran seeking medical care at a VA facility must have had at least one shot of the vaccine to receive services under their medical benefits package. 

The executive order is one of several new rules to combat the Delta variant, including vaccine requirements for federal workers, large employers, and health care staff. 

More @ DON

22 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. His Democrat friends already fucked Biden, although I wonder how one would do that except by electing the Doosh as their President.
      I will say too, that this character in the WH will go down as the craziest Comedian we've ever had in the Presidency.

      Delete
    2. He must be making his own decisions as a idiot could do better or his handlers are purposely making them to force the country to collapse and have the citizens begging for communism.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you and I didn't see it identified as such but did change the headline and thanks.

      Delete
    2. You're welcome. Just read the site's other posts and you'll discover it's in the same vein as The Babylon Bee or the Duffel Blog.

      Delete
    3. I'm familiar with the former but not the later. Thanks.

      Delete
    4. I will stick with:

      FUCK YOU BIDEN!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you and I was notified that it was a parody and added this to the headline.

      Delete
  4. Brock, Delaware Ohio News is SICK, TWISTED, and DEMENTED SATIRE Site. Please check out the comments on the article. I admit, I bit too, bp SPIKED, and I saw RED!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and it got author/writer Mike Scruggs too as he sent it to me.:) :(

      Delete
    2. Seriously, I wouldn't put it past the POS to come up with this very idea. But, this Article is over the top, this soon after the Kabul Incident, IMHAO. I have to agree with Tsquared 4 sure!

      Delete
    3. Seriously, I wouldn't put it past the POS to come up with this very idea.

      Me too and why I took it, hook, line and sinker. :)

      Delete
  5. Then what will china joe demand for the echo variant? For the foxtrot variant? For the golf variant? and on and on and on.
    He needs to be removed from office by any way needed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't think biden is qualified for a brain transplant. You see, one has to have a brain to remove before they can replace it. !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Damn, I forgot about that, thanks for reminding me......! :)

      Delete
  7. How long before they threaten to withhold Social Security payments, disability, food stamps and EBT?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They would do it in a flash if they thought they could get away with it.

      Delete