Thursday, October 28, 2021

NC Teacher’s Group Run by a Communist Committed to Revolution

Via John


The Tarheel State’s largest teachers’ association is led by a high school history teacher called Bryan Proffitt. Sounds normal, except Proffitt is a “revolutionary” communist working for the Chinese-affiliated group Liberation Road.

Formed in 1970, the North Carolina Association of Educators (NCAE) claims to be “the ONE VOICE of educators,” but the group also represents school employees (bus drivers, janitors, cafeteria workers), retired teachers, as well “student members.” According to think tank Civitas, NCAE has roughly 29K members and rakes in revenues of $8.3 million per year.

More @  Education First Alliance NC

11 comments:

  1. no one likes a communist pig,and the only red around here better know it's place,commies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I was around during the cold war error.I remember when they finally tore down the Berlin wall.No one like the commies then,and no one from my time should like them now.And I can recognize communism for what it is.And we are suffering it right now.If it offends people that I do not like reds,so be it.My blood runs true blue.GD and Country friend.It is all you have.It is all we all have.Too bad Patton did not figure it out sooner.by the time he realized we were fighting the wrong enemy,it was far too late.they ruined him.I noticed you wrote about Gen Lee,he was a good Gen, and a defector from the north,but he had no business directing Gettysburg.
    I wont tale up much more time.I was merely intrigued as to why you would want to know my location.No matter.Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and because of this: "the only red around here better know it's place"

      Delete
    2. what's wrong with keeping commies in check?

      And actually I meant to write the only reds we like around here,is the ones who know their place.

      Delete
    3. the only reds we like around here,is the ones who know their place.

      Good deal.

      Delete
  3. The only reds I don't mind at all are pretty ginger women.

    Sorry about that, I just had to lighten the mood.

    ReplyDelete