Tuesday, October 12, 2021

On the Sapient Regulation of Brats, Termagants, Races Half Devil and Half Child, and Other Such Curiosities as Afflict the Polity To start with “trans” people.

May be an image of guitar, night and text

To start with “trans” people. What I think is, when I read about trans people, always hollering about their rights and sufferings, and how the world isn’t exactly the way they think it should be, is that someone should tell them to sit down and shut up. They have come to be nuisances. Additionally, they are ridiculous. I am not interested in their trivial problems. I wish them no harm, just wish they would put their right clothes on.

I hear that Bruce Jenner thinks he is a girl and wants to be governor of California. All right, I think I am a long-haired Schnauzer and want to be CEO of Microsoft. How is that going to work? I want to say, see, Bruce, wanting to be something and actually being it don’t always go together. Now, Bruce, I have some experience with girls, though not as much as I hoped for and, buddy, you just ain’t one. There just ain’t enough silicone.

More @ NamSouth

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. He's the king! :) Saw he and his wife in Mexico two years ago: https://freenorthcarolina.blogspot.com/2021/08/despair-in-empire-of-graveyards-or.html

      Delete
  2. "I am homicidally tired of..."
    .
    My thoughts, Fred's words.
    .
    .
    And the proper name of the bar is 'I on Horse', started by a nuclear fellow from Oregon, I believe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 'I on Horse'

      Then why doesn't it advertise it?

      Delete
    2. Somebody keeps stealing the first 'R'... hence, 'Iron Horse' contamfabulates across the dimensions into 'I on Horse'.
      True fact.
      Heard it from reliable witnesses.
      Regulars all, open-to-close, reserved stools... at I on Horse, purveyors of fine spirits and reliable witnesses.

      Delete
    3. :) I went there once when I was staying in Ajijic for a couple of months.
      https://freenorthcarolina.blogspot.com/2019/11/a-users-guide-to-supervision-of-morning.html
      https://freenorthcarolina.blogspot.com/2019/03/mainland-mexico.html

      Delete