Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Serious Men

 

(Be sure to read all the way to the 7th paragraph)

The need for self-defense is imminent. Just because there’s no one at the door threatening to break it in, doesn’t mean the home isn’t under assault. They’ve just found better ways of getting into the house, of surveilling those inside, of punishing someone for their private thoughts. Are you being punished? Are you being denied employment even with ten million open jobs? This is not the same type of war that has been engaged in before. How long before one’s demand for civil and human rights is cause for punishment? Right now. It’s government policy to do it and there’s minions to carry it out.

No matter what the government and its cohorts in the woke corporate environment are doing, it gets worse. When the winter comes and there’s a couple of million newly-arrived illegals roaming about, demanding food and shelter, demanding that governments take food from your mouths and give it to them, we’ll see. When Biden’s infrastructure bill and budget bill drive hyperinflation (think Venezuela) and all of your savings buys one last sack of groceries, we’ll see.  

More @ 12 Round

10 comments:

  1. I see a recipient for a 165 gr 30-06 from deep inside my bedroom window. If you point a gun at me I take it as a threat on my life and I have the right to protect myself. It doesn't matter who you think you are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's right. My body is too old and worn out to do much fighting, but I hope I can take out two before they take me out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. TINVOWOOT. And they are NOT going to quit, give up and go away peacefully. Removing the criminal cabal now in control is going to be a nasty bloody business with lots of collateral damage. Just remember, when you kill a communist...or a Demonrat, the terms are synonymous....it isn't murder. Their creed holds that they are NOT humans, merely property of the state. So killing one of them is only "destruction of government property".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So killing one of them is only "destruction of government property".

      Perfect!

      Delete
  4. Shortly before I read this post I read this excellent article by a Christian young lady that had served in the Navy and worked with many brave and honorable men . She is lamenting the lack of " serious men " in todays world and especially the church . I remember my maternal Grandpa as a serious man . Honest , hardworking , and a Godly influence .When I was not yet in school and working out in his backyard repair shop with him a young neighborhood hoodlum walked in the garage and began pestering Grandpa for some wine money . Grandpa walked away from him several times but the young hoodlum kept pressing the issue . Only when the thug put his hands on Grandpa did he react but wow did he ever . It was like an explosion of righteousness as Grandpa grabbed the fellow by the neck and the ass and threw him about 20 feet into the alley where the gravel solved the problem . Grandpa told me " don't ever let a man get away with touching you boy " . Grandpa was a serious man . I try to be like my Grandpa . He walked on water . Here is the article . https://stream.org/the-people-of-god-need-brave-men-to-lead/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have read and passed around several articles such as this, but the problem is is that there are too many people who react with, "Oh that'll never happen here, the people won't allow it." I'm not sure if this is because some of them recognize the signs and pretend not to notice so they won't have to do anything, or they really do believe it is all the stuff of fiction.
    Anyway, try as I might, I can't get through to too many of them. As such, my circle of those I can depend on for the coming storm has grown ever smaller. God bless all of you who have heard the call and are making the necessary preparations. perhaps one day when this all over, we'll break bread together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. some of them recognize the signs and pretend not to notice so they won't have to do anything

      Thanks I believe your words above are the vast majority.

      Delete