Saturday, October 30, 2021

".......there are some people who are so poor that all they have is money."

Via Tuan Hoang

  May be an image of 2 people and people standing

Translated 

A reporter asked Cristiano Ronaldo: ′′ Why are you older and you still live with your mother?" ′′ My mother raised me, sacrificed her life for me. She sleeps hungry so I can eat at night. We don't have money. 

My mom works 7 days a week and evenings extra cleaning to help me buy football, so I can feed my dream of becoming a player. All my success is reserved for her. And as long as I'm alive, she'll always be by my side and have everything I can for her. My mother is my refuge and my greatest gift. 

I think, money doesn't make you rich. In fact, there are some people who are so poor that all they have is money. True wealth is found in gratitude for the gifts and blessings of life"

~~Cristiano Ronaldo

No comments:

Post a Comment