Thursday, October 14, 2021

Walmart to workers: You're racists: Training program claims U.S. a 'white supremacy system'

 Via Billy

 

"Meantime, their hourly workers, making between $25,000 and $30,000 yearly, are asked to undergo dishonest and humiliating rituals to confront their 'white privilege' and 'white supremacy thinking.' McMillon gets the social justice credit; his workers pay the price."

Walmart has a training program for its employees based on the core principles of Critical Race Theory that asserts whites are inherently racist and the United States is a "white supremacy system" designed by white Europeans "for the purpose of assigning and maintaining white skin access to power and privilege," according to internal documents.

The evidence was obtained from a whistleblower by Christopher Rufo, whose research into the implementation of Critical Race Theory in K-12 schools has fueled protest from parents in school board meetings across the nation.

More @ WND

10 comments:

  1. I haven't set foot in Walmart in years and I am not about to either. F them and their elite Walton heir owners who cater to the illegals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought 2 Henry rifles at Walmart back in 2016. Took me 3 days to actually take them home with me even having a CCP. Store policy is they do a background check regardless. The dept. manager has to walk them to the door and hand them to you once you're outside, store policy. He wasn't there on the 2nd day. On the 3rd day while he was walking me to the door with them I complained to him about how aggravating this had been. He told me they needed more help and that I should apply for a job if I thought I could do better. I thought about it and that's exactly what I did. I was retired and didn't have a whole lot to do and thought it might be fun. So I applied for a part time job. I explained very clearly to them that I did not want or need a full time job and I only wanted to work in the sporting goods dept. where the guns and ammo were. They hired me. Had to buy navy blue polo shirts and kaki pants for their uniform requirement out of my pocket. After the 2nd week, part time turned into 50 to 60 hours a week. It was a nightmare. Half the days were spent arranging merchandise back in order after customers wrecked everything the day before. Carrying merchandise back to the departments they belonged in after customers left them in sporting goods. Pumping up basket balls and footballs so customers wouldn't realize how bad they leaked. 6 weeks of that was all I could take and I resigned. Walmart is a nut house.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I haven't run across the policy you mentioned when I bought a shotgun and a .22 there though.

      Delete
  3. The Walmart founders tuned over the keys to a liberal board years ago. And like most major companies in America they have been totally subverted by the left. The left intends to poison EVERYONE with the jab AND with the CRT bullshit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such pleasant news for a bright, shiny day......:)

      Delete
  4. Now I can't wait to make a run up to the local Wally World.
    I'll give them sonsabitches something to talk about at their next training class.
    πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘

    ReplyDelete
  5. Years ago when a Walmart came into small-town, Eastman, Georgia,
    my friend who lives there said the reason Walmart could sell
    so much more cheaply then other small businesses was the
    Walmart merchandise did not pass inspections and was filtered
    to Walmart. Walmart is a monster.

    ReplyDelete