Sunday, October 31, 2021

Waterford, Ireland Exposes Covid Vaccine as a Fraud

 Via Billy

 

A recent study in Israel found that vaccinated people were 13 times as likely to be infected – and 7 times as likely to be hospitalized

The British government is warning that people who receive the vaccines appear to have a less complete immune response to Sars-Cov-2 after infection.

Maybe even more concerning, scientists now have found evidence the vaccines may produce worrisome longer-term changes in the immune system.

*********************

What do you call a city where 99.7 percent of adults over the age of 18 (as registered in the last census) are fully vaccinated but now fighting one of the highest Covid-19 infection rate in their nation? You call it Waterford, Ireland.

Waterford City’s south electoral area has a 14-day incidence rate of 1,486 cases per 100,000 of the population, three times the national average which stands at 493 infections per 100,000 people.

More @ The Gateway Pundit

5 comments:

  1. The Shots offered by Moderna and Pfizer are not vaccines. They offer no protection from the Kung Flue and its variants. The wife had two jabs of the Pfizer mojo. Four months after the second jab she brought the Delta variant home to share with me. The first hint of a symptom for me I gave my wife and I a dose of Ivermectin with follow-up doses two days later and a third two days after that. I had 17 days of a low grade fever where hers was a degree and a half more than mine. She had it worse than I did. Now a month latter I still have taste issues, frequent headaches, and covid-memory issues. But she has it worse. Last Wednesday she got the Flu shot. She spent Thursday and Friday in bed with a 101 degree temperature and all of the Kung Flu symptoms. I am going to pass on the flu vaccine this year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't taken the Covid shot because it killed my younger brother, but I have taken the flu shot this year and didn't have any side effects from it.

      Delete
    2. Bad experiences, needless to say.

      Delete
    3. I haven't taken the Covid shot because it killed my younger brother, but I have taken the flu shot this year and didn't have any side effects from it.

      Thanks. I had the two Modena ones and nothing happened; however I won't take the booster as I'm following the FLCCC Ivermectin & I-MASK+ Protocol.

      https://covid19criticalcare.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/FLCCC-Alliance-I-MASKplus-Protocol-ENGLISH.pdf

      https://freenorthcarolina.blogspot.com/search?q=protocol
      Ivermectin & I-MASK+ Protocol.

      Delete
    4. Quick learner!! Run take some more shots!!

      Delete