Tuesday, November 23, 2021

Freedom is not a Government Program

 men walking and talking  
      
                  A Conversation between Howard Hutchinson and Dr.  Dan 

Howard Hutchinson (HH):  Our nation is in a sad state, and we are headed for some hard times.  People with skills will survive, and they will be hardened.  We will have another turn of events following that cycle.  I’m feeling a little bit of optimism by what I see portrayed in at least some of the news that’s out there that people are standing up and saying, “Hey, wait a minute, what science?  Hey, wait a minute, why are you indoctrinating my kids?  Hey, wait a minute, why are you making me wear a mask when all the science says it’s ridiculous?  Hey, wait a minute, you want me to get a vaccine that does what?  Oh, it doesn’t prevent me from getting the disease?  Can you explain to me what a vaccine is supposed to do?”  Enough people are now beginning to say, “Hey wait a minute”.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment