Monday, November 8, 2021

Gordon Ramsay on Vietnamese Food

Via Tuan Hoang 

                 

 
 May be an image of 3 people and text that says 'Gordon Ramsay Top 3 đầu bếp giàu nhất TG, sở hữu chuỗi nhà hàng, với tổng số sao Michelin tới hàng chục. Từng nói: Tạ ơn chúa là tôi không sinh ra ở Việt Nam, ở đây tôi chỉ là đầu bếp tồi". Khi ông ăn thử món ăn dân dã tại Việt Nam.'
 
Gordon Ramsay - the world famous chef who has succeeded in promoting Vietnamese food
 
Gordon Ramsay's ′′ monumental ′′ quotes about Vietnamese cuisine
 
- ′′ Thank God I wasn't born in Vietnam, I'm just a bad cook here ′′ - this quote was said by Gordon Ramsay while trying to make Vietnamese rolls. This job must be strange and difficult for him.
 
- ′′ I didn't ask to marry her. I just asked the recipe ". That's when he asked for the duck marinated recipe of a famous duck row in Hanoi.
 
- ′′ I never thought it'd be so difficult to make a bowl of noodle ′′ was Gordon Ramsay's feeling when sitting on the boat and preparing noodle bowl for the diners in the West.
 
- ′′ But for me, this complicated squid from the Vietnamese can definitely beat English fried squid easily ". And that ′′ complex squid ′′ is Vietnamese-style stuffed squid.
 
- ′′ Vietnamese people don't realize how cheap the dishes at their cheapest prices have a culinary standard ′′ was a statement from him in a culinary program.
 
- ′′ In the UK we also have rice dishes, but here, the Vietnamese take rice to a whole new level ". Even, when he drops rice, he utters ′′ what will they * I lost ′′ because you know, Vietnamese treat rice as jewels.
Cre: on pic

2 comments:

  1. I am convinced.
    I will swing by Saigon Cafe (Eugene, Oregon) across the street from the gym.
    .
    My usual is their big bowl of sprouts in broth with several kinds of meat dujour.
    Extra lime slices, please!

    ReplyDelete