Sunday, November 21, 2021

Kyle Rittenhouse: 'I support the BLM movement' (Blithering Idiot. They Almost Killed Him)

      Kyle Rittenhouse: 'I support the BLM movement' | The ...

Kyle Rittenhouse, the teenager who was acquitted of murder last week after shooting and killing two people in Kenosha, Wis., during civil unrest there last year, said he supports the Black Lives Matter (BLM) movement.

  © Photo courtesy Fox News Media Kyle Rittenhouse: 'I support the BLM movement'

"I'm not a racist person. I support the BLM movement," Rittenhouse said during an interview with Fox News host Tucker Carlson, a portion of which is slated to air on Carlson's program on Monday evening.

More @ The Hill

11 comments:

  1. He's a brave kid...but obviously not the brightest.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Correct. He is kissing the ring, and you can bet his lawyers told him to do it. I would too, in his shoes.

      I didn't even realize this, but over on the left - they're telling each other that Kyle was out nogger hunting and a few are even claiming to have friends murdered by him.

      Legally this sets him up nicely for future lawsuits against the media slobs too. They will defend themselves by claiming to be fighting racists like Kyle - and this will go a ways in cutting them off at the knees.

      Until the cultural war ignites and the old establishment is swept away... certain appearances must be maintained.

      Delete
    2. Until the cultural war ignites and the old establishment is swept away... certain appearances must be maintained.

      Evidently.:(

      Delete
  2. I wold not doubt he has hired a PR firm to get him ready for the upcoming defamation suits.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have no idea what Kyle really thinks, but provisionally I'm interpreting his statement as a form of taqiyya.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. May well be and instructed to do so by his lawyers.

      Delete