Saturday, November 13, 2021

"Mike was adamant that people know what happened to him that caused his early and unexpected death. "

Comment via Scott  on The Pentagon Sees Its First National Guard Unit Mutiny Over the Federal Vaccine Mandate":

Michael "Mike" Anthony Granata

Michael “Mike” Anthony Granata February 21, 1965 – November 1, 2021

Michael, a longtime resident of Gilroy, passed away on November 1, 2021.  Never a kinder more gentle man did I know than my husband, Michael.

For those who knew Mike, you know that he was a good and honest man.  He was kind, considerate, and always polite.

Mike was adamant that people know what happened to him that caused his early and unexpected death.  Message from Mike: “Many nurses and non-nursing staff begged me and my wife to get the truth out to the public about the Covid-19 vaccines because the truth of deaths from the vaccine was being hidden within the medical profession. I promised I would get the message out.  So, here is my message:

More @ Habing Family

1 comment:

  1. Catholic / Christian lives don't matter !

    ReplyDelete