Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Homeless Drifter From Miami With Extensive Record Killed 14-Year-Old Boy

 Via Reborn "It ain't weakening me, just making me more resolved and learning to hate. And hate I do every time psychotic crimes like this happens for no reason at all. I use to ride my bike everywhere,
miles and miles of riding and even hitchhiking but never even thought of a killer and I am female:
https://www.amren.com/news/2021/12/homeless-drifter-from-miami-with-extensive-record-killed-14-year-old-boy/ Why was this beast even on the streets. This kid would be alive if the beast was kept in a max security place. America's curse, why I don't know."

Semmie Lee Williams

“He appears to be a homeless drifter spending most of his time on the streets of Miami” is how Clint Shannon, Chief of Police of Palm Beach Gardens’ Police Department, described 39-year-old Semmie Lee Williams Jr.

Williams was arrested Wednesday and was taken into custody in Miami on a first-degree murder charge for the killing of Ryan Rogers, 14.

 More @ Am Ren

No comments:

Post a Comment