Sunday, January 9, 2022

America’s Frontline Doctors File Brief In Supreme Court (Are our bodies Government property?)

I can't believe this is even in question! The SCOTUS is seriously considering whether or not our bodies are government property? 

 

America’s Frontline Doctors has been hard at work combatting Biden’s tyrannical mandate.

According to the latest reports, the group has recently filed an amicus brief in the ongoing SCOTUS hearing to decide the validity of Biden’s vaccine mandate.

One of the main points the brief touches on is that these shots do not prevent the spread of the virus, and because of this they cannot be rightly called vaccines.

Therapeutics is more of the word, but vaccine just doesn’t even come close to describing what is going on here.

More @ WLT

11 comments:

  1. I happen to be strongly pro-draft/military conscription (for males only), but if you consider the philosophy behind the idea, then yes, our bodies Government property!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember being told that in basic. :)

      Delete
    2. I understand what you mean yet is there not an obvious difference between rendering unto Cesar what is Cesar's and unto God what is God's? Government did not create me, it does not sustain me, nor does it own me.

      Government may have needs or even requirements but those needs and requirements MUST always be subjugated and secondary to those of the Almighty and many of mankind have died to prove the point. With the stakes having ourselves and our children being forced to take experimental gene therapy could the path be any more clear? If we bow down before government on a subject as fundamental as do we own our bodies we may as well bow down and worship our master while licking the hand the enslaves us.

      Y'all have a nice day.

      Delete
  2. My body doesn't belong to the government. The military rejected me. I'm not taking their shot either. They killed my younger brother with their vaccine. That will not be what kills me. That's a promise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The more they push....without suffering consequences up close and personal....the more emboldened they are to push further and further.
    They will not give up, they will not go away, they will not be satisfied
    with anything less than total dominance and the deaths of ANYONE that doesn't bow before them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hear! Hear! and AMEN.

      Life and body are a gift from the Almighty as well as the right to defend them.

      What price liberty?

      Y'all have a nice day.

      Delete
    2. ANYONE that doesn't bow before them.

      & they shall be many.

      Delete
    3. Life and body are a gift from the Almighty as well as the right to defend them.

      & is a natural right.

      Delete
  4. That globalist klaus/claus schwab says:
    * you will own nothing.
    So, he was talking about me owning my body?
    Good to know somebody cares...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So, he was talking about me owning my body? Good to know somebody cares

      :)

      Delete