Sunday, January 2, 2022

Buffalo Bills Player Not Backing Down From Vax Stance, Mocks NFL COVID Rules

 Buffalo Bills Player Not Backing Down From Vax Stance ... 

Despite reportedly racking up some $100,000 in fines for allegedly refusing to comply with protocols set only for unvaccinated players, Buffalo Bills wide receiver Cole Beasley is not backing down from voicing his opinion about the league’s rules — or the vaccine.

Last week, Beasley, who is unvaccinated, took to Instagram to underscore the inconsistency of NFL COVID-19 rules while notifying fans he’d be restricted from playing in an upcoming game because he tested positive for the virus.

More @ The Daily Wire

7 comments:

  1. Brock,,I give up. Your address is not where I can find it. I've got the article, ready to send. Sorry I didn't write it down when I had the chance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaand, I didn't hit the notify me button,

    Batting a thousand

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Thanks and you sent it by snail mail, correct?

      I believe this was our first mistake ever.....:)

      Delete
  3. No, Brock, I messed up and didn't write your address because I was thinking I would have it copied before I I forgot where your address was in the magical world of electrons. It's sitting on my table next to my chair, ready for the snail mail envelope. I'm not techy enough to capture it and send it via electronic carrier pigeon.
    Drop me your address again and I will not Fail!
    I ran, well, the wife ran three copies.. So, if anyone ever wants to see proof that we were lied to in order to generate support for a war, I have it.

    Full Disclosure
    I don't have any knowledge of anything that could possibly be used to cause any problems, pain or discomfort for the Clintons.
    Nor am I suicidal...
    Just saying..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) and thanks.
      94 Roberson School Road
      Tarboro, NC 27886

      Delete
  4. In the envelope, stamp carefully applied. We will get it headed your way tomorrow, probably,, depends on the weather. We might not leave the house..

    ReplyDelete