Saturday, January 22, 2022

Dixieland Snow: One More Foot Needed

Via Susan

 Snow

 Just think how times have changed considering this:

When I was a boy, my mother would say
"If it snows, you don't see Brock from after breakfast until it's dark."

Can you imagine this today? She didn't have a worry in the world, as she knew someone would look out for, feed, and/or chastise me.

P.S.: Once as a child, I was returning from a full day of sledding and being exhausted and freezing, rested by a tree when I started to feel very warm. Fortunately, I remembered that this was a no-no, forced myself up and towards home to the bathroom.






2 comments:

  1. I live north of the 49th.
    Every year, we have been getting more and more snow, so I doubt any global warming trend.
    Careful what you wish for.

    ReplyDelete