Tuesday, January 4, 2022

Some Inspiration

 


I had the opportunity to interview George Gramlich in the 4th episode of the podcast (audio only version) and I encourage people to watch it or listen to it. I know it sounds like self-promotion, but whether it’s my blog or Lies of Omission, it’s always been about listening to the right voices out there. George is one of the voices that I’ve been listening to for nearly a decade. When everyone else turned away from the Tea Party, they decided, well, that failed, but it wasn’t the Tea Party that failed so much as once you got rid of the self-promoters, the sabotaging RINOs and petty tyrants who simply wanted to rule their own kingdom and looked at the Tea Party to seize power, there weren’t many people left. 

More @ 12 Round

No comments:

Post a Comment