Friday, April 22, 2022

Army Selects SIG for Next Generation Squad Weapons (NGSW) System

 

SIG SAUER is honored to be awarded the Next Generation Squad Weapons System (NGSW) Contract by the U.S. Army after a rigorous 27-month testing and evaluation process.“The U.S. Army is taking a bold step toward command of the 21st century battlefield and SIG SAUER is immensely proud to be the selected provider for this historic revolution in infantry weapons. The fielding of the SIG SAUER Next Generation Squad Weapons System will forever change the dynamic of military engagement for America’s warfighters with American innovation and manufacturing,” began Ron Cohen, President and CEO SIG SAUER, Inc

More @ Guns America

7 comments:

  1. Just what the Army does NOT need.......a new weapon and a new, un tested cartridge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do agree a 6.5mm round is not needed. I think a modernized AR-10 as a standard battle rifle with flip top sights between a red dot and a 3-12x44 scope would be better than what we have had for the past three decades.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome back Brock. I have been a quiet but faithful follower of this blog for many years. And I have learned much about southern heritage the Civil War of the confederacy many many other things. I was just made and concerned when I heard about your health issues and I’m so glad to see you’re back on your feet God bless and Godspeed my friend.

      Delete
    2. Thank you for the kind words Sir and I wish you well.

      Delete
  3. Non of this matters. It's hard for the brave and stunning BIPOCs to carry icky, dirty guns while marching in high heels. Weapons training gets in the way of yet another diversity class.

    I'm sure they will do fine in the next war

    ReplyDelete