Sunday, April 17, 2022

On This Easter: You Must WANT A War, America

 

 Via 4Branch

 War Photography: Images of Armed Conflict and Its Aftermath [PHOTOS]

There are plenty of people who study war.  In the modern era none of them have actually fought one.

How many of you think you know how to fix a car?  How many of you do fix your own car?  I do; nobody has turned a wrench on any of my vehicles, other than myself, in about 20 years.  I therefore probably know a bit about what I'm doing when it comes to fixing cars.

Would you listen to me if I had never actually turned a wrench on a vehicle, but allegedly knew what was wrong with yours?

That might be sort of stupid, right?

Welcome to today's political and military "strategists."

More @ Market-Ticker

4 comments:

  1. It's not that the cult currently in power particularly "wants" a war... it's just that they desperately "need" a war.

    ReplyDelete
  2. War makes mass murder legal. Any excuse will do:
    https://alethonews.com/2022/04/17/256060/

    ReplyDelete