Monday, August 20, 2012

Hank Williams Jr.: Obama ‘hates the military, hates the US and we hate him’


Country crooner Hank Williams, Jr. is not shy about sharing his outlandish opinions about President Barack Obama.

This time around, Williams aired his thoughts to an enthusiastic crowd of 8,500 during a concert at the Iowa State Fair in Des Moines Friday night.

A reviewer for the Des Moines Register wrote that after he played “We Don’t Apologize for America,” Williams went on a political tirade against his favorite target.

“We’ve got a Muslim president who hates farming, hates the military, hates the US and we hate him!” he said as cheers erupted from the audience.

More @ Daily Caller

6 comments:

  1. I guess I have outlandish opinions about the first Kenyan also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta love Hank Jr.
    I chuckle to myself every time I remember he kept the rights to "are you ready for some football" or whatever the official name of the song is.
    Take that, libs!

    Terry

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I harbor "outlandish opinions"..... well I suppose it's nice to finally know! ;-)

    ReplyDelete