Friday, May 13, 2011

BATF has published your information regarding the Shotgun Inquiry

View Image

from: David dstankbrconst@aol.com
date: Fri, May 13, 2011 at 9:20 PM
subject: Friends, the BATF has published your information regarding the Shotgun Inquiry.

Friends and Fellow Americans,

I just wanted to let you know that the BATF has published your opinion on the shotgun questions they asked. In addition to your email (which is on the list, as is mine) many of you included a lot of personal information.

I have BCC'd you and all the others to let them know that whatever information they gave in the survey is now available here, for everyone to see.

http://www.atf.gov/about/foia/shotgun-study-responses/0306-shotgun-study-responses.pdf

I have written my Representative and both of my states Senators regarding this incident, and hope you do also.

I also apologize for this unsolicited email, but I feel you should know what they did with your comments, and more importantly your personal information.

This email and list will not be shared or discriminated by me to anyone anytime other than this one time notice.

Regards,

David

No comments:

Post a Comment