Monday, October 3, 2011

It is better to die a free and armed man than a broke, imprisoned and un-armed one.

Via The Dorkfish Express


Tea Party At Perrysburg
VERBATIM POST
=====================
Running Springs is a pleasant little town in the San Bernardino Mountains in California with people who watch out for one another and their property, which is one reason so many people own guns. (That, and LA is just down the mountain.)

Lake Arrowhead and Big Bear Lake down the road are more upscale but equally pleasant and benign.
There've been some disturbances around Running Springs of late, not unlike the concerns across the nation when it comes to out of control police and the police war on photography.

In May of this year, a man named Allen Kephart was tasered to death by police for running a stop sign. He was 43 years old and known in the community as a mild mannered good citizen.

Reason TV covered it onYouTube here and here.

The community has not forgotten and will not forget what was done to Allen Kephart.

Recently another deplorable incident occurred in Running Springs involving a man who owned guns of all types.
This man, Randy Rusciolelli, was well known in the Running Springs community. He had the unfortunate problem of becoming involved with a girlfriend who turned out to be a nightmare stalker who would not leave him alone.

He reported the stalker to the police, requesting they look at phone records, etc., to verify his story. Instead of helping Mr. Rusciolelli the police responded to the woman's phoned in complaint and arrested Mr. Rusciolelli.
Part of the story is here.
Rusciolelli, a 20-year full-time resident who owned a plumbing company, was arrested at his Firwood Drive home Sept. 2 after his unidentified one-time girlfriend phoned sheriff's department dispatchers to say he had threatened to kill her and that he had numerous weapons at his home.
Authorities obtained a search warrant and arrested Rusciolelli after he reportedly tried to flee on foot, reportedly armed with a loaded pistol. Rusciolelli's letter did not comment on why he attempted to flee.
What happens next is truly horrifying and fully explained in the death letter Mr. Rusciolelli wrote for the community.
His story needs to be heard.
Repeatedly yanked off the internet is his complete letter. As of this writing, it is still posted on this thread.
The following is the heartbreaking death letter of a man whose possession of guns was used against him by a bitter, irrational stalker.

From Randy Rusciolelli
Journey Man Plumbing

An open letter to the Mountain Communities

I was a collector of fine firearms both military and commercial. The actual value of the firearms and ammo taken from me was $283,000.00. The terrorist threat charge was made against me by a girl I broke up with over 4 months ago. She had called at all hours of the day and night and the Sheriff’s have the evidence in both our phone records. I called for help over 3 different months to no avail. Recently she broke into my house through a dog door and changed my email password and stole several items of mine. I never threatened her life and had only called her 2 times in the last 3-4 months. To her ever increasing attacks on me, all I can say to the Sheriff’s is “Total shame on you”.

When I was arrested, they had already possessed both our phone records and recordings of my alleged threats and no corroborating witnesses. The explosive charges against me are for possessing more than 1 pound of sporting (Goex) black powder, possessing military tracer rounds illegal in California, but legal in Arizona, Nevada and other states, and for a destructive device that is a $250.00 black powder golf ball commercially manufactured and clearly stamped for “Black Powder Only” with a fuse hole in the base.

I possess only 1 California Assault weapons license that was issued to me in 1990. Notice that the enclosed license is marked temporary as no permanent one was ever issued. I can only fire one rifle at a time but regardless, they discovered an additional 5 banned rifles without permits.

In 47 years, I have absolutely no criminal or civil record. My bail was set at half a million dollars and most likely will be raised to 1.5 million in my next court appearance. I am not a survivalist, paramilitarist, nor a right or left-winger. I am an American citizen who loves to go into the desert to shoot rifles, pistols and shot guns. I wished I could have had a 155mm Howister canon too, but I did not. My guns have never killed any living thing, and in my 31 years of target shooting, no harm has ever been inflicted upon any beings.

I read the articles about my arrest, and I am astounded by the fact that these officers lied about how they even came to arrest me. Please re-read the articles again.

I found out this 47 year old girlfriend has a history of attacking and suing her last 3 boyfriends. This is a fact that I have found out too late. The police have recording of her on tape admitting to have broken into my house. During the breach, she managed to open my computer and proceeded to change my email, passwords and other devious things.

I have owned my house on Firwood drive in Running Springs for 20 years, and in one day I lost my house, closed my business and had every item taken from me of significant value that I had collected over the span of my lifetime. I spent 6 days in jail and after posting bail of $500,000.00, I got out and spent time with my parents, family, and my dog. Within days of this, I had to go back to court and the judge immediately issued a criminal restraining order against me. “Amazing”!

I cannot let my freedom be placed in control by our present justice system. I have consulted with many top lawyers, and all advised me that 10 years ago, this search warrant would have been illegal; not anymore.

We Americans are losing too many of our rights under the guides [guise] of terrorism laws. The bottom line is that the above stated violations will result in a 6 year stay in state prison with the lowest end being a 1 year term with felony conviction. I apologize to all that know me, but I cannot handle that I am now penniless, homeless and about to lose my freedom over my zealous collecting. Thank you for all the times we had. It is better to die a free and armed man than a broke, imprisoned and un-armed one.

2 comments:

  1. A canary in the coal mine - dead from a lack of inherent rights granted by God and stolen by tyranny. "Rights" have been transferred to "minorities" only - women who can accuse with no proof and guilt is presumed of the accused. Black Panthers obstructing a polling place, NO problem, no charges. Illegal immigrants who drive, vote and plunder our tax dollars, no problems, we will just make them effectively legal by ignoring the laws they broke.

    When are "The People" going to wake up and say enough is enough? The enemy is US. Appeasement leads to enslavement. They are coming, the pot is nearly at a boil and the frogs still sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pivens is smiling these days, but we shall see how much longer.

    ReplyDelete