Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Obamaville

Via The People's Cube

To the tune of Margaritaville........
Bagel on a paper plate
Watching folk defecate
Some groupie moans in the tent right next door
The garbage is piled high
The unbathed go passing by
The stench I really don't notice no more...

Wasted away again here in Obamaville
Reading through my Alinsky and Saul
Some people claim that Wall Street is to blame
But we know…it’s all Bush’s fault.

Drums beating into the night
Reading Zinn by the firelight
Of some business we torched right next door
We tweet and we facebook
On laptops and overlook
How dependent we are on the capit’list whores...

Wastin my life away here in Obamaville
Wading through the smells of patchouli and poo
Some people claim that free markets are to blame
We don’t know…we haven’t a clue.

Hobos get beaten
Grievances tweetin’
No way I’d work for executive jerks
Who they think they are fooling
I have lots of schooling
But my degree won’t help since I don’t want to work...

Annoying the country here in Ol’ Obamaville
Bitching over K-Street just like we were taught
Some out there claim that we’re too lazy for the game
But we whine...it ain’t our damn fault!

No comments:

Post a Comment