Thursday, December 1, 2011

My Defence for the Freedom Writers, the Bloggers against the Trolls and the Critics

Via III Percent Patriots

Lone Star Watchdog
Verbatim Post
We are entering a time we are all taking personal risk sticking our necks out for the cause of freedom. Many of us who blog telling the truth the mainstream media dares not touch face anytime getting are doors kicked in at 3am with storm troopers wearing black ski masks to put a hood over our heads to disappear forever. That might be our future very soon. I know I am on the government's list. I have nothing to lose. I am not trying to be invisible hiding from the government's prying eyes. I am doing the exact opposite. I want them to know who I am. I am hoping the get recognized by the Anti Defamation League being accused of being an Anti Semite. It will make my website get a lot more traffic. I am hoping the fusion centers are reading my blogs and know me well.

I choose not the be invisible. Showing myself as much as I can being loud as much as I can is the safest place to be. I want the light shined upon me and want to shine the light on the truth as best as I can. If I go before a military tribunal in Guantanamo Bay Cuba. They are not going to let me off with a technicality and release me because some bad grammar or misspelled words. If I am getting straight to the point and it resonates with most of the readers. Getting close to 100,000 hits a month does carry weight. Even though I do get scared about what the future may bring. I pray I will be able to watch my children grow up. Even though my fear may say call it quits and just go along to get along with the system. Well I cannot do that and condemn the future of my two children to debt slavery and a tyranny. I want my children to know their father did not lay down to evil, but stood up for the cause of liberty even if I am going the pay the price of my very life.

For these trolls and grammar NAZIS who pick apart what people write and the manner in how they write is so counter productive. I find usually people who like to be critics will never contribute or step into the fight. They rather stay invisible and take cheap shots at people. They will never take the personal risk involved to bring the truth and information to the people. They will criticize the manner in the way people carry it out at the same time never being productive advancing the cause of liberty fighting for the soul of the republic. For you trolls and grammar NAZIS. Man up and step into the fight. If you are so superior in your writing skills. Then start up your own blog or your own website, then I will take you serious. If you are going to be invisible and be anonymous in the blog comments. Then why should I take you serious if you cannot come forward and show yourself. That just proves they are gutless wonders.

People like Michael Rivero, Alex Jones, Steve Quayle, John Stadmiller, Mark Koernke and many others have stuck out their necks. Many of them have been arrested and persecuted. I may not agree 100 percent with what they say. But they stick their necks out knowing the risk. Eustis Mullins and Ezra Pound took a lot of wrath from the powers that be. They are my heroes because they risked everything for us all. I have respect for these people because even though they are not perfect people with many flaws. They have heart and soul. They have guts. Regardless if they are illiterate or not. If they put their very lives on the line so we can be free. The last thing I will do is disqualify them for giving their lives as true patriots because they could not read or write proper English. Having an education or not. It does not take a collage degree or a 4.0 GPA to know freedom is worth fighting for nor I will not discourage them either. Take that you trolls and grammar NAZIS. I will not let your cheap shots or snide comments discourage me. I have heart and guts. In the real world. I may not be the smartest person in the world. But I have guts and that is enough. If my critics do not like it because my English is less than perfect by their standards, then they can kiss my Texas white ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment