Friday, December 16, 2011

Rep. Steve King Backs Ariz. Sheriff Arpaio

Republican Rep. Steve King is defending Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio against Justice Department charges of committing civil rights violations against Latinos in Maricopa County.

In a YouTube video that King's office released, the Iowa congressman and social conservative disputed allegations that Arpaio has been engaged in racial profiling and carrying out strong-handed patrols along the Arizona border aimed at stopping illegal immigrants.

“I’ve been to visit his operation,” King says in the video, adding: “There is not a profiling operation that I can see.”

3 comments:

  1. My fruity liberal friends here in Iowa don't much like Mr. King.

    I do. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have liberal friends? Oh my.......:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah. A couple of them are hotter than donut grease ;)

    ReplyDelete