Saturday, December 24, 2011

Ron Paul Lynching—Will GOP Insiders Attempt To Dissolve Iowa And Elect A New One?

Via Matthew

The Washington Examiner’s Timothy Carney wrote a piece saying GOP will take off the gloves if Ron Paul wins Iowa, (“Just like they did to Pat Buchanan in 1996” as buchanan.org points out.) And the New York Times and The Weekly Standard opened the ball with a revival of attacks based on the Ron Paul Letters of the 1980s, an attack that was made in 2008 by the New Republic.

We covered the Kirchick attacks when they happened during the last election. The Ron Paul letters would not be a big deal in a society that actually believed in political debate. What's going on now is simply rampant Politically Correct hysteria.

MORE

5 comments:

  1. The "establishment" is afraid of Ron Paul. No, they are terrified of him.

    In my opinion, that's an adavantage for Mr. Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are terrified of him.

    Definitely and there was a question put forth as to what length would they go to stop him, to which I replied that I hoped it had good body guards. I firmly believe they would kill him if all else fails.

    In my opinion, that's an adavantage for Mr. Paul.

    Could well be, but I hadn't thought of this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I believe that if it came down to Ron Paul being the opponent of asshole, he would have an accident.

    They are that afraid of him.

    He represents what the everyday people feel & believe in.

    And because of that, they can not take any chances.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I believe I was the first to say - HERE - that I believe they'd kill him before allowing him to win.

    The Kleptocracy that is the two branches of The Government Party is too firmly entrenched to allow something as simple as Our Founders' Republic to interfere with their plans.

    We're not going to be allowed to solve this with The Ballot Box.

    As C.A. over at WRSA is fond of saying - "There's going to be a fight. Let's WIN!"

    That said, I also believe The Ballot Box to be a "necessary fail" -- we MUST do all we can to *TRY*!!

    God help us -- and GOD SAVE OUR REPUBLIC!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I believe I was the first to say - HERE - that I believe they'd kill him before allowing him to win.

    Guess I forgot this, but it was asked by Sam on III% also a few days ago.

    ReplyDelete