Saturday, January 21, 2012

Having the Courage to Look in the Mirror

I found this over at Battlefield USA.


Heh. "Leaders." A "leader" does many of the things I am about to outline.

So, as usual, I thought I might add in a few of my thoughts. These are primarily directed to my “friends”, “representatives”, "Leaders", Oathbreakers, and “public servants” in government. Yeah, you. All of you.

Let me give you all a short synopsis of “Cause Mapping”, a method of root cause analysis that is used by people who really want to solve problems in the business world. (Producers take note...this is an excellent, caveman simple, free system that absolutely smokes TapRoot and other methods. Trust me on this.). Imagine that, me, sitting in a room of mid-level managers, training, pretending to be a "normal" American... funny, huh?


Barack, given your complete lack of experience in aforesaid business world (where people actually produce as oppose to leech and “organize"…), you might want to scoot your chair a little closer…

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, I found your blog by means of Google whilst searching for a comparable topic, your site came up, it looks great. I have bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.
    I am now not certain the place you're getting your info, however great topic. I must spend a while finding out much more or understanding more. Thanks for magnificent information I was in search of this information for my mission.
    Also see my web site: New Discount Vouchers from US Stores

    ReplyDelete