Wednesday, January 25, 2012

How thick is your bubble? Take this quiz & get your score


How Thick Is Your Bubble?

View user's Quiz School Profile
Guest
Score » 9 out of 20 (45% )
Result























On a scale from 0 to 20 points, where 20 signifies full engagement with mainstream American culture and 0 signifies deep cultural isolation within the new upper class bubble, you scored between 9 and 12.



In other words, even if you're part of the new upper class, you've had a lot of exposure to the rest of America.






















Quiz SchoolTake this quiz & get your score

9 comments:

  1. I was curious about some of the questions. For instance, I imagine when they asked about wearing a uniform in a job after schooling, they meant in a service job, but I answered yes since I went into the Army afterwards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In other words, you don't even have a bubble.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 13- 16 I'm bubble-less.

      The only way I can comment through my F/F 3.6 is by hitting reply.

      Delete
    2. Weird. Do you have the 9.0.1 version?

      Delete
  3. I don't even have a bubble, scored 16. What does this mean actually?

    D.Stroud
    Tarboro, NC

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that the closer you are to zero, then the more distant you are from how the average American lives his life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 13.....no bubble

    hbbill

    ReplyDelete
  6. 18/20, would be 19 except a drunk-driver got me the night of my going-away party in 1984... But for him I'd have served, and TECHNICALLY I *DID*, in the "Delayed Entry Program"

    After ~5.5 months in the hospital, and a long and painful recovery, Uncle said "Thanks but NO THANKS!"... which fact apparently even entitles me for VA benefits though I never REALLY served a day...

    I'd never take a penny - I'd feel like a thief, even under the circumstances - but it was somehow still hard to answer "NO" to "have you ever served..." knowing it would lead to a certain inaccurate assumption about me...

    "Not exactly, but..." isn't an option, here...

    ;o )

    In short (me? Riiiight!) the only one I REALLY "missed" was the NASCAR one... Not sure that's really RIGHT either as I know MANY "real 'Mear-kuns who don't give a crap about NASCAR... FOOTBALL helmets would have been a more accurate indicator IMHO...

    ReplyDelete