Friday, March 2, 2012

Romney's view of the 2nd

Hi,

Thank you for contacting me about the important issue of gun ownership and the constitutional right to keep and bear arms. I appreciate your interest in my campaign for president.

I support the Second Amendment as one of the most basic and fundamental rights of every American. The right to bear arms is essential to our functioning free society. I hope you’ll take the time to read more about views on the Second Amendment at www.MittRomney.com/issues/gun-rights.

I am running for president because I believe in America and know that our best days are still ahead. I believe that the principles that made America the leader of the world today – freedom, opportunity, and free enterprise to name just a few – are the very principles that will keep America the leader of the world tomorrow. These last few years have not been the best of times. But while we’ve lost a few years, we have not lost our way.

Again, thank you for contacting me. I encourage you to visit my website at www.MittRomney.com/issues for updated information on this and other issues that may be of interest to you. I look forward to hearing from you in the future and earning your support.

Sincerely,

Mitt Romney

========

Brock Townsend
4:38 PM (3 minutes ago)

Romney
This doesn't cut it. Answer the GOA questionnaire as I have asked you to do numerous times. Your reply, once again, avoids the issue.

Brock Townsend

4 comments:

  1. AFAIC, the permanent AWB in Massachusetts tells us everything we need to know about Romney and the 2d Amendment. He could have vetoed it and then let the Massholes of the State legislature over-ride him, but he signed it. He does not know what RKBA SNBI actually means, or worse, he knows but denies the clear meaning of those words. A glance at Wikipedia shows that the weapons laws in MA are only slightly less onerous than those in IL, NY, or NJ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A man who speaks with many tongues.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Better understanding made. Thanks for this.


    Questionnaire

    ReplyDelete