Tuesday, May 22, 2012

A Patriot Railroaded

Setup no, ifs ands or buts. My best childhood friend, George Wiltshire, went through this exact same crap and it was ultimately proven that the child had been persuaded to lie by the mother. The mothers should be the ones punished.



Via The Arctic Patriot

On April 19, 2012 Staff Sgt. Charles Dyer a.k.a July 4 Patriot was found guilty of a heinous charge solely on hearsay. As I have previously stated, I do not take up this cause lightly, but after reviewing the facts of this case I in no way believe he is guilty. As a mother of 5 this is serious to me. I ask you keep an open mind and make up your own from the facts. In this post I will show evidence that he was never given his rightful day in court, and if he had been, reasonable doubt would have been well surpassed.

The Following is a timeline and press release from Charles Mother and Father:

Guilty Until Proven Innocent
Charles Dyer Case
(Press Release to be used in its entirety)

It only takes an accusation! Let’s do a timeline analysis and take a look at the chain of events knowing that only a portion of the evidence was presented in the court of law. Your life has been handed to 12 jurors with only partial information and they have been instructed to make an informed decision affecting the remainder of your life.


2 comments:

  1. I know Dyer, proudly. A friend and I went a couple of years ago, met he and his family not long after he was released from the Corp; at his families home in Duncan, OK. He is a genuine man, and his family is as good as gold.

    Dyer is being railroaded, because without a doubt he was the most effective speaker for the then "Patriot Cause" that was steadily gaining momentum. He alone was fueling it. Plus he was willing to do whatever it took to move forward. He was a true threat.

    I know, without a shadow of doubt in my mind, that the charges are complete BS. I would stand beside him to this day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks and this reminds me of my friend, Moose.

    http://freenorthcarolina.blogspot.com/2011/03/entrapped-justin-moose-gets-30-months.html

    ReplyDelete