Thursday, June 7, 2012

“My Shotgun is Full and Well Equipped. I Hope I Don’t Need to Use It.”

Via Tall Tree, Short Rope

SHTF Plan
VERBATIM POST

Our long time friend and regular contributor Manos has been keeping us abreast of the day-to-day goings on in Greece for the better part of three years. Suffice it to say, it’s getting worse with very little hope of resolution to the economic and political woes facing the country, as well as its European neighbors.

The following is a first person perspective of the realities on the ground, and what it looks like in the midst of a truly frightening economic collapse that threatens to not only wipe out the financial wealth and life savings of an entire nation, but may potentially lead to a breakdown in the rule of law and civil war between extreme political factions trying to fill the vacuum of power.

This is real, it’s happening right now, and it’s coming to America in due time.

Received via email from Manos June 6, 2012

Hi guys,

The daily life is still the same.

Things keep going because some divine hand still help us.

You wake up in the morning having no mood at all. And it’s this heat which destroys your brain cells. Today, it’s 34 degrees Celsius.

I’ve kept a small amount of around 250 euros, to buy some final provisions. Mostly meat cans, vitamins, and dried bread. I will store them to my parents’ basement, in order to have alternative escape plans.

The rumor about a power shortage is more and more been discussed around people, and alternative media.

It’s being said that the Power Company is no longer having the money to purchase coal and diesel.

We don’t have a generator for home use, so in case of a failure, we must consume all refrigerator food first.

My wife bought two big camping gas devices, with many spare bottles of gas. We can cook all meat and veggies, and then share them with the rest of the family.

My shotgun is full and well equipped. I hope i don’t need to use it.

My car had a small steering wheel failure last Friday, and i had to fix immediately. I don’t know if we have to leave the town in a rush.

I tried to find a small hut in the property but nobody sells at all.

Prices are so low, that they don’t want to sell their properties for nothing. I’m considering to buy a caravan and put it in the biggest olive-field. A small one with 2 beds, light enough to be dragged by my car, costs around 5.000 euros.

Today the stock market is going upwards, but soon enough the final collapse will occur. Spain is going down rapidly.

I’ll keep posting as long as I can. Don’t worry, I’m fully equipped and prepared.

Just take care of yourselves and families.

When the things reach to your neighborhood, you will have to fight.

Your fellow citizens are still living in their utopia. When they realize the danger, they will turn into ruthless beasts.

I pray for you all.

God Bless you

We wish our friend Manos the very best, as his family and countrymen are on the frontlines of an economic collapse that is about to affect every developed nation in the world.

Take his warnings to heart and prepare, because once the final phase of the breakdown begins it will be too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment