Monday, June 18, 2012

Parents furious that principal gave 5th-graders graphic descriptions of oral and anal sex

This principal has to be out of his freaking mind, that he would not only entertain a student’s question about other forms of sexual activity, but that he would proceed to graphically describe both oral and anal sex TO 5TH-GRADERS!!!

via Todd Starnes at Fox News:

Parents in a small Washington State community are infuriated after their 11-year-old children were given graphic descriptions of oral and anal sex during a sex education class led by an elementary school principal.

Fifth-graders at Onalaska Elementary School were supposed to get a lesson about HIV-AIDS, but the class discussion turned graphic when a child asked about other forms of sexual activity. The principal, who happened to be teaching the class, then told the children about oral and anal sex.

“I’m one pissed off cowboy,” parent James Gilliand told Fox News Radio. “I didn’t appreciate them teaching my daughter – who is innocent of that – at all.”

Gilliland and his wife, Kadra, were among the moms and dads in Onalaska, about 73 miles south of Tacoma, demanding answers from their local school system – and so far – they are still waiting.

More @ The Right Scoop

6 comments:

  1. I always opted my kids out of WA states Hiv/Aids classes. Schools should stick to the three R's.
    The area schools were very happy when all my kids were graduated. : )
    Miss Violet

    ReplyDelete
  2. The area schools were very happy when all my kids were graduated. : )

    :)
    ====
    Homeschool

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I've told you before, one of my greatest regrets is not homeschooling my children.
      Miss V

      Delete
    2. Though I imagine the schools were better then.

      Delete
  3. I gar-n-tee that no home schooled child will ever hear that "lesson".....
    Absolutely astounding!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I gar-n-tee that no home schooled child will ever hear that "lesson"...

    Yes and this stuff gets more mind boggling everyday.

    ReplyDelete