Thursday, August 30, 2012

The Smoking Teleprompter: Video of RNC Teleprompter Showing Results of Scripted Voting Before Voting Finished

Oathkeepers
VERBATIM POST

By Jay Stang, Oath Keepers Texas Vice President, and RNC Delegate from Texas 22nd District

“Remarkably, they know they are ignorant, but their ignorance does not trouble them. On the contrary, when Jay’s questions expose it, they laugh, pleased with themselves, so they will do nothing to abate it. Their ignorance is “cool,” which, where I come from, has always meant, “not so hot.” They are potential slaves, waiting for some dictator to corral them. They will still be giggling inanely about how, like, cool it is, man, as they are put aboard the cattle cars.”

--Alan Stang, Know Your History or Die -- 2009

We have long suspected that politics is rigged. We have long heard the cliched statement that nothing in politics happens by accident. For those among you with little faith, here is your justification and confirmation that you are correct. For those of you with any degree of faith in the system, your ignorance dies today.

The video below, shot during the August 28, 2012 vote on the new controversial RNC rules, shows the script of the proceedings of the Republican National Convention. The video you are about to see shows you in no uncertain terms that the results of the voting are rigged.


Video shot by Duane Taylor At Large Delegate from Oregon

As shown in the video, the results of the votes on the credentials, rules, and nomination of candidates are all determined in advance, and displayed on the teleprompter for the Chair of the convention to read from. Let me make this simple for you: every word, every sentence, and the results of every vote are predetermined, and are displayed on the screen for the chair to be read. “The ayes have it” is displayed on the screen before the voting is even finished, and before the Chair could make any kind of independent evaluation of the voice vote. The screen says it before he speaks. The Chair, John Boehner, is just a perfectly coiffed bobble-head. Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain!

For those of you who still will not see, I have this to say:

Are you a slave, or are you an American? Rebellion and defiance runs through the veins of every American. Submission and fear run through the veins of a slave. Choose wisely.

samuel-adams-statue-faneuil-hall-small

Samuel Adams: Like a BOSS

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” -- Samuel Adams

- Jay Stang

Texas Oath Keepers Vice President

PS -- Stay tuned. More details of the multiple, systemic examples of the kangaroo court, Soviet-style “show trial” of the GOP convention to follow. I was there, as a member of the Republican Party, and I saw it with my own eyes.

5 comments:

  1. I don't think they have a clue what they have done. I haven't been this mad in a loooong time. They spit in every conservative and tea party members face. If zero wins again I put the blame squarely on what happened Tuesday.

    Terry
    Fla.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If zero wins again I put the blame squarely on what happened Tuesday.

    Hell, yeah, I can't see any Libertarians voting for him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Meanwhile, the voting machines have been rigged since at least 2000. Welcome to my outrage.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No way in hell I will vote for *ANYONE* who does not take a stand against this sickness.

    I will write in "Ron Paul" for POTUS with an absolutely 100% clear conscience, as I live Behind Enemy Lines and all my state's delegates will go to O'Vomit regardless of my vote.

    As to any and all other candidates, I will be contacting their offices and asking that they issue a public statement denouncing the actions of the RNC, or I will vote 3rd party if possible, otherwise I'll write in a candidate of my choice or simply not vote in that race at all.

    "The Lesser of Two Evils" is still EVIL - and I WILL NO LONGER ALIGN MYSELF WITH EVIL IN ANY FORM!

    The last church I was associated with was "United Methodist" - I "broke" with them when they "came out" in public support of the homosexualist agenda, but I still live by the promises I made - one of which was "To accept the power G*d gives me to resist evil, oppression and injustice in whatever forms they may present themselves." - to which I've always mentally added "by whatever means may be available to me."

    THIS.
    is.
    *EVIL*!

    Forgive me for resorting to "bumper-sticker wisdom" here, but...

    IF YOU'RE NOT OUTRAGED, YOU'RE NOT PAYING ATTENTION!!

    F*** the Retardlican branch of The Government Party -- and f*** the twisted, tyrannical dead-and-rotting elephant they rode in on!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. F*** the Retardlican branch of The Government Party -- and f*** the twisted, tyrannical dead-and-rotting elephant they rode in on!!

    Hear! Hear!

    ReplyDelete