Friday, September 28, 2012

Good call me a terrorist.

hefferman1

 

 When the time comes, I will be your worse nightmare. I am not some uneducated unwashed can't shot worth a crap Afghan.

I am a college educated, United States Marine Corps trained, Marksman, who knows and understands how you fight.

I know your equipment, I know it's strengths, and it's weakness. I know how you think, and I will use all of this against you, if you go after my freedom, my family, my Constitution, my Country, or my Corps.

I will either be your worse nightmare, or your best friend depending on where you stand. I will stand with the Constitution, and American Liberty.

I hope to stand shoulder to shoulder with you defending our Liberty, but wither you stand or not. I will fight and I will find a way to secure freedom and liberty for my Country and my people. 


So help me GOD!

9 comments:

  1. good post......luv it well!

    Wildflower

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not a Marine, but a retired soldier, but I agree.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spoken like a true Devil Dog.I just hope all these young men and women today remember their oath was to uphold the Constitution and not to any of these crooked politicians.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just hope all these young men and women today remember their oath was to uphold the Constitution and not to any of these crooked politicians.

      Some will, but many have don't have the foggiest idea in the world what our forefathers fought for.

      Delete
  4. Another old soldier says 'amen'.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. “No, No, I’ve got em right where I want em, surrounded from the inside.“ :)

      --Mad Dog Shriver

      http://freenorthcarolina.blogspot.com/2011/11/veterans-day-re-post-from-2010-sfc.html

      Delete