Monday, September 17, 2012

Putting on the Nostradamus Cap I & II



LANGUAGE!


Putting on the Nostradamus Cap I

(I’m writing this article to share my thoughts on Matt Bracken’s excellent recent essay on what he foresees coming. While it will be obvious that I don’t agree 100%, that is not meant to disparage Mr. Bracken, in any way, shape, or form. This is just an illustration of different people seeing things through different lenses. –J.M.)

To begin, I agree 100% and then some, with Matt’s analysis that shit isn’t going to start in small, rural towns and communities, at least not on a large scale.

Putting on the Nostradamus Cap II

I got an email a couple days ago from a reader with a purported background in the intelligence community (since I don’t know him personally, I can’t verify this, but until proven otherwise, I’ll take him for his word). His email was centered on my statements on the criticality of perception in the psychological aspect of UW. He made some very valid points regarding the misconceptions of many in the Liberty/Preparedness movement.

As he pointed out, while many in the Liberty Movement who think and talk about armed resistance against a totalitarian government, but all too often do not consider, with any degree of clarity, what parts of the regime they will be facing.

No comments:

Post a Comment