Saturday, October 13, 2012

Link To The Past


Dear friends, if you're interested in travel into the past, I will try to help you. But be warned, the history often hides a very scary pages, and return to the present is much more pleasant than to travel into the past.

Most of my work is devoted to the period of World War II. The Most Powerful impression on me Personally Produces a series of photos About the siege of Leningrad , this is My Hometown. In addition, here you Will Find the Defense of Moscow , the liberation of Prague and Vienna , the Storming of Berlin , some Pages from the life of Paris . D-day collages will be ready soon.
Some Pages of My journal Will Bring you to the Streets of the Capital of the Russian Empire, St.Petersburg .

Wherever I go, I'm trying to penetrate the layers of time. It does not always do well, but I try.
Many thanks for the support staff of the State Museum of History of St. Petersburg, as well as staff of the Russian State Documentary Film & Photo Archive, Krasnogorsk.

And of course, fond memories and endless gratitude to the photographers and war correspondents that brought us images of a bygone era.

Happy journey into the past.

Yours,
 Serge y Larenkov.

No comments:

Post a Comment