Thursday, November 1, 2012

From Benghazi To The Bimbo Bakery


 1027-fox-news-benghazi.jpg_full_600

I’m tempted to write nothing but Benghazi reports until forever, until the Traitor in Chief is brought up on charges of treason. I’m not a war or military reporter or expert, so I’m a bit handicapped in that area of expertise. That said, I am disgusted and appalled by what our so-called president and his staff have done to those men who lost their lives in Benghazi…and further disgusted and appalled by the media who are covering for the liars in the White House. My son is career military. Fortunately he is not on the front lines in a war zone right now. But it takes nothing much for this military mother to make the leap into the shoes of the families in that circumstance. The thought is never far from my mind and heart.

I’m on board with defense. I am not on board with appeasing enemies. The deliberate orders to stand down and not even try to protect our Ambassador and the other three brave men who were trying to save him is, without a doubt, the most despicable action by a Commander in Chief that I have ever seen. The underlying information we are getting about arming Al Qaeda in that area …gun running for our enemies, needs to be in front of Congress investigations immediately and exposed to the American public.

There are those who are promoting this Traitor in Chief as great for America’s foreign policy. The media is touting that as a selling point for the election of Obama. Who, in God’s name, are they kidding? Tell that to the families of the military who have been sacrificing their lives for the sake of appeasing our enemies. Tell that to those 4 families who just lost husbands, sons, brothers, and fathers.

Benghazi is the truth about Obama. He hates America. He will do nothing to defend America. He should be brought up on charges of treason…post haste. I hope God is running this show, because I am just not understanding the compliance of media, idiots, and sycophants in this nation. Is there a lesson being learned here? I hope so….

2 comments:

  1. All of us veterans feel the same. The current administration and the msm are treasonous bastards. I read your blog often. Please tell your son I thank him for his service.
    Gary Griffin

    ReplyDelete
  2. The current administration and the msm are treasonous bastards

    Amen and I can't wish them enough ill luck.

    ReplyDelete