Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Several theories about Feinstein's splash of enthusiasm about gun banning.

  

VERBATIM
  1. She's grandstanding for her local electorate.
  2. It's a feint to draw the attention away from the economic depression.
  3. She's got some terminal disease and wants to become a martyr instead.
  4. She thinks this is the best time to actually accomplish a full ban on modern defensive arms.
Could be a combination of those factors. Just looking around, I see many formerly anti-gun people buying weapons, getting training and carry permits. I don't think this is going to get very far.

6 comments:

  1. According to the Jewish Newspapers and blogs, it's due to her being a Jewess.

    (I still carry my Magen David, and I did voluntarily wear the uniform of the IDF)

    Tino

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had to look it up, but now I know what a Magen David is....... RE Lee said you will learn something new every day until you die.:) Do you ever go by Doubletapper's site?

      Delete
    2. Every day. Great site. Yafe (beautiful) Zahal girls. Who cares about the guns and stuff :)

      I read several Israeli (and other foreign) papers daily due to my job.

      L'hitraot,

      Tino

      Delete
    3. (beautiful) Zahal girls. Who cares about the guns and stuff :)

      You're got that right and I've posted some of them.

      Delete
  2. I don`t think it`s going far either. But one thing is for certain , tho short lived, it`s gonna be one hell of a ride.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's good that they didn't bring out the old bill and vote on it right after the killings.

      Delete