Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Ted Nugent Killed 455 Pigs With A Machine Gun From A Helicopter… For Bill Maher

 

Rocker and avid gun rights enthusiast Ted Nugent has revealed an unusual hobby. And it’s all for the benefit of “Bill Maher and all those other animal rights freaks out there.”

Nugent reportedly told the full story to SiriusXM’s Brett Winterble.
“I took my machine gun in the helicopter — in the Texas hill country – me and my buddy ‘Pigman’ … his name is ‘Pigman’ – I’m the swine czar. I killed 455 hogs with my machine gun. I did it for Bill Maher and all those other animal rights freaks out there.”
A look back at Nugent’s Twitter account shows that this wasn’t the first time he had partaken in this pastime. He posted this provocative message back in January:

More @ Mediaite

10 comments:

  1. 455 hogs you know what I call that "A good start"

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome. I'd love to see video of that action, with a soundtrack by Ted, jamming out "yackety sax" on his guitar.

    PETA would weep blood and foam at the mouth if that were shown to them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heh! Maybe you should suggest that to him as I'm sure he would do anything to piss them off further!:)

      Delete
  3. Do those wild pigs taste good? 455 is allot of bacon and pork chops. Now I want bacon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, crisp, but with a bit of give, it it shatters when you bite it, it is beyond the pale...and not burnt, that's a hanging offense!
    Miss V

    ReplyDelete