Thursday, March 7, 2013

“We need not justify the exercise of our rights to would-be tyrants”

Via WRSA


by Frank Sharpe
Fortress Defense Consultants

Need?  We need not justify.

When asked what I do for a living I reply: I teach people how to shoot people. I teach people how to shoot people because some people need to be shot – and they need to be shot NOW.

I have found that in the long run sugarcoating reality rarely produces good results. Yes, it might make some people “feel” better, but feelings and reality are often polar opposites. Pretending something is what it is not only postpones judgment day, and the longer it’s ignored, the higher the price.

Twenty-six years ago I began my involvement with “gun rights”.  I had a good grasp on what Article II of the Bill of Rights was about then, and my thoughts haven’t changed since. Article II is about the individual’s ability to shoot tyrants – plain and simple.

It has nothing to do with hunting, collecting or competition. And tyranny, as I define it, may appear in the form of a rapist in the alley, a mob during civil unrest, an invading military, or one’s own government.

I personally own no “sporting arms.” I own and train with auto-loading, magazine fed weapons; rifles and pistols which are designed to get hot and function during conflict. Most are black and “scary looking”, and that suits me just fine – I’m not in the rainbows and unicorns business, I’m in the force business.

What I, and thousands of other instructors around the country do, is provide the necessary skills that Americans need to deploy firearms in tyranny’s direction. We don’t teach people how to play games or take quail; we teach people how to effectively launch bullets into the bodies of tyrants.

And to such tyrants, my advice is this:  If you don’t want to find yourself on the business end of my rifle, then behave yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment