Tuesday, July 9, 2013

III CQB AAR #2: 7/6/13 - SoCal




Sam's AAR HERE
AAR #1 HERE
More comments HERE

July the 6th, 2013.  Independence Weekend.  Deep in the enemy stronghold former known as the Republic of California, a group of Patriots gather.  Their mission: to learn how to stay in the fight, or die trying.

Our training class consisted of some of the finest quality Patriots you will find.  In attendance there were III Arms Founders, III Congress delegates, Militia, III... Patriots.  Most I knew well, but we did have a few new faces in the mix, all of which are great additions to our local Tribe.  For the most part, this group had not met face to face before, and new bonds were forged.  That itself is worth much.

We could not have asked for a better training day, cool and sunny, in the shade of a large tree towering over the grass, overlooking the lake.  Several showed early and were able to get acquainted before Sam and Holly arrived.

Many of you have yet to meet Sam and Holly.  I must say, they were a pleasure.  If you get the chance, take it.  Looking someone in the eye and shaking their hand is priceless.  Although I had spoken with Sam over many occasions, I wasn't quite sure what to expect in person.  Turns out he's just a normal guy, like you or I.  Miss Holly was a delight to finally meet as well.  She is the nicest lady that ever told me she'd stick me if I got out of line :)

The class began with the basics, so everyone was on the same page. 

No comments:

Post a Comment