Saturday, July 27, 2013

More racial violence erupts in Greensboro

 downtown 070413

I get a lot of tips on black mob violence from WND readers around the country. Some I know about. Some I do not. Some are true. Some are not.

Many are from cops. Lots and lots of cops. Here’s a message this morning from a Texas cop, a 20-year veteran and a regular correspondent on the topic of black mob violence:

“This is incredible, the rate at which things are escalating. On the streets, out here, the attitude is one of entitlement which i haven’t seen.”

I get that from cops all over the country. Even Greensboro, N.C.

This morning, my email and twitter streams were full of information about Greensboro. The conversations kind of went like this:

“Did you hear about the black mob violence in Greensboro?” asked one reader.

“You mean the Fourth of July where hundreds of black people filled the downtown both before and after the fireworks? Fighting. Destroying property. Defying police. Violating curfew? Where it got so bad they had to use pepper spray?”

“No, not that one.”

More @ WND

2 comments:

  1. I seem to remember Jessie Jackson worked in a resturant in Greensville back in the early 60's. He worked, I believe, in the kitchen and made smart assed remarks about spitting in the white mans food. Don't know if this is really true or not, just something I heard about at Ft. Benning.

    ReplyDelete