Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Ted Nugent to Race-Baiters: ‘Kiss My Black A**!’

Via WiscoDave

TedNugent

Rock star legend Ted Nugent had some pretty harsh words (to put it lightly) about those on the left who are using the race-card to smear him, unjustifiably labeling him as a racist, as they do all who disagree with Obama’s Marxist politics.

At about the 7:30 mark in the audio (listen below), after discussing the Democrat Party’s 50 year destruction of what was once the great City of Detroit, the “Motor City Madman” goes off on the left’s recent smear campaign against him. Listen below to Nugent’s interview with Tim Constantine, the “Voice of Reason,” of The Capitol Hill Show, which you can listen to daily on TPNN radio, LIVE from 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM ET, Monday through Friday here:  http://www.tpnn.com/radio/

TED NUGENT: Everyday I hang out with black people and they’re just like me.  They have an alarm clock, they bust their ass to be as productive as possible, they take care of themselves, they speak clearly, they show respect for themselves and others, and there is zero racism in the Ted Nugent world. Zero! There’s always been zero racism.

 So when I speak, don’t anybody tell me I can’t say things because of the color of my skin. Kiss my black ass! I will say whatever I damn well please because I screen it through an intellectual process to make sure it’s honest, accurate, and sincere, and supported by evidence. And when I listen to my son’s hip-hop and rap buddies, when I listen to my black bass player, Johnny Guettel, when I listen to my Mexican bass player Marco Mendoza, they say the exact things that I say. And no one should be afraid of speaking the truth just because some punk will call you a racist, because in your heart, you know you’re not. 

More @ TPNN

2 comments: