Friday, September 13, 2013

Man shoots, kills would-be robber after returning Redbox movie

Via Equal Force

                        

A man was attacked on Tuesday evening in north Houston after stopping to return a movie at the Redbox outside of McDonald's.

According to investigators, he got back in his car and was approached by at least two suspects who attempted to steal his car.

He was forced out of the vehicle and pushed down. The victim had a gun on him and he fired at the suspects. He killed one of the robbers and wounded one of the other suspects who got away.
Police did not release any other information regarding the case.

More @ KVUE

2 comments:

  1. This has me packing at the very least a .380 when I can't carry my .45

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I fell better carrying a .45, but won't do it all the time, so I carry a LCR .357 100% of the time, with one of my 45's close by.

      Delete